Monday 19 November 2018

The Tree


Sitting there waiting for a friend to come and see me just to hang out and have some fun.
But I ask him to come and sit under a tree and talk about what has been going on in his life. But as I was sitting there waiting for him to come see me. I find something that was in a shape of a book but I did not know what inside so I open the book and had a look. There were some very secretive stuff that was hiding in this book.

But as I was turn the pages over I got more and excited to who was writing this.
Finaly he came to see me and talk about what was going in his life but I had to tell him
What
I had found. I told him about the book and everything inside it. At frist he seemed to not mind, acted as if he didnt care, but I felt akward when at the back it said his name. “Does this belong to you?” I asked. He didnt reply but his face didnt deny it. It did belong to him and it was all about me. I avoided talking about the subject, I knew it made him uncomfortable

This was just for fun and to be creavtive in our writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.