Thursday 24 September 2015

Nesian Fusion

On Friday th18 Sept 2015  Nesian Fusion went and performance at Pt England School. They were awesome and they did a good job with the Ailao and I like how they practice on the mountain. Their performance was good and I like how they did the stuff with the Ailao .They did a very good job .

And I like the music and guess what the was it Beau Queen , King . it is a very good for them to use it a powerful song to be dancing to . I like this song because it is cool song .I like this song it is fun.

The  costume were awesome .They had done a good job with the costume . The look great on the kids and Ms Muliaumasealii and No to fear. You will be good at anything . They did a very very good performance and I love there shirt

Screen Shot 2015-09-19 at 6.54.27 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.