Monday 4 September 2017

September 1

On Friday I stay home because it was my birthday on September 1 and I went to my aunty to my baby cousin. It going to be my baby cousin birthday on September 15 and I am so excited because it his first birthday and I have idea what go to be happens on his birthday.



But that day I had a lot of fun and I having see my baby cousin in age and I really miss him so mad. I think that we are look after my two baby cousin over for a night but it is very funny when they're over at our house they do funny thing. We were both very tired so we went to house funny house lay on the bed and fell asleep I was the only one up wait for my brother , dad to get home from school and mahi.

Later on that night me and my mum were  going to get mince for dinner and because we were going some the next day we had to go to my friends house to see what she was doing and I was doing but we find out that she was going to set up for father day. We decided that she would come with us to the pool and we would drop her off at 1:30 but we had so much fun the next day. When we went to get something to eat we to the beach to eat and my brother kingston got out to put our rubbish in the bin and my mum put his phone in a place that kingston could not find it.




But his was so funny because could find his. His thought that we had his phone but we didn’t. Me and my friend heather we laugh so hard we farting in the car.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lishana
    I really liked reading your recount about your birthday. I wish you a happy late Birthday ! Anyway, I really enjoyed reading your last paragraph and last sentences. Because it was funny reading about you and Heather laughing so hard that you guys farted in the car. Haha !

    Anyway Lishana, I enjoyed reading your blogpost. And I hope you continue writing funny material like this ! Have fun and Be Happy !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.