Tuesday 3 July 2018

Years 8 Camps

 The day of camp we were ready to go to the camp. My friends and me went into our cabin and set up all of ours bed . The trumpet went off so it  was the time to go up to the lounge and have a Year 8 meet with all the teacher. To talk about what is leadership and how to be a leader. My team and me got into a circle and we parents with one of our friend to say what we like about eachother. It was very easy to come up with ideas. By the way my partner was Api. Later that day my group went to Air Rifles. At the activity with my group all of  the girls were scared at first but it was very fun.

The next day we did more activity. Ours first activity was Fly Fox. The grass was very slippery I slided down the grass and got all muddy. There we went to do a course that everyone had to do. I did not enioy it very much. The rest of team enioy. Next we did to paintball and most of us were a bit sarced to do it but in the end we all enioy it.

We learn a lot from the camps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.