Friday 19 February 2016

Narrative Writing

Once there was a boy name Ben. He and his family travelled to a forest that was never find. Ben heard a scared noise. He went back to the tent to tell his parents that he heard a mysterious noise.


Ben went back to the place where the noise came from. He saw a shadow coming from the tree. It was an old lady and she had been living  in the woods for 10 years and she said that she was going to tell Ben me a stories about  what happened to her.

My parents were dropping me off to school.And then after my mum didn't me to pick me up from school She and  look pretty sad. Mum was at the hospital”. Ben asked “why is she at the hospital Then a few minutes after my mum died in the hospital room and that’s why I live in the forest told the old lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.