Wednesday 31 August 2016

Hiwi the kiwi

On Monday morning I woke up right when my Uncle Peter was awake Perry and Uncle Peter had breakfast . We had egg on toasted. It was very yumm’y and don’t ask if I am going to have a shower . I am having a shower so don’t won’t. Uncle Peter set everything up for the day. Then I got change into my clothes. We were go to Niue.

Then Uncle Peter went to have a shower right after he had set everything up and his said to me. That I have not touch anything on the boat and I didn’t touch anything on the boat and I was quite happy with myself.And guess what we were set off to go fishing.




Me and my Uncle Peter were enjoyed the air falling through us and it felt like heaven. Then my Uncle stop at a dead end in Niue . I was so scared that I was not go to make it home. I said to Uncle Peter “this is your fault for take us here and did you even know where we were going I bet you did you should be very happy with yourself”. Now I don’t know how I am going to get home . There was shore so we move to shore and I didn’t where I was. I said sorry to uncle peter for yell at you. Finally I got home back where I was supposed to be .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.