Wednesday 30 November 2016

Kawau Island

On the day we were about to leave school all of the year six had to wake up very early in the morning. We had to be there at 7:00am. But if we won’t there we would miss out in kawau lsland. So I woke up at 6:30 to get changed and have breakfast cornflakes.


All of my friends were and they started putting all of the bags in the buses. My mum went home and I said I loved her very much. So all of the kids and me went into the bus and it was very funny on the bus not. I went to sleep because I was tried. When we got then we just play and had some shower well I had a shower and Shelley had a shower too.


The next day all of the team woke up and  went for a run up the confidence course was very painful. I was fun - when I went down a very steep hill. An when I got down back to camp I was very hungry. Katz group sets up the table for dinner. And guess what we had for dinner that night? We had chicken  drumsticks  an some gravy  on top with vegetables.


We woke up at 6:30am in the morning to go for our run again. When I finished I went to play volleyball and it was nearly time to have breakfast. After I went to ready for the rafts. On the activities we did kayaking and that was my favorite and I had lots of fun.
Walt::Hypothesise what we think will happen during this experiment
Write a conclusion and say what it happened

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.