Wednesday 1 November 2017

Andrew Patterson

Team 5 had a guest come in for our the years eight and his name was Andrew Patterson he talk to kids in years nine about what they are going to doing in the future. . Then he show us give and take what more important take your giver then he show us a video of a 11 years old boy that gave him his lunch and his lunch money. It is so mine blowing that a kids that young could that and make a man life happy and this man life was not in the right place of mine so the willy was walk back home from school and willy saw a man set there crying so he went over to him and gave he lunch money.And that was my favourite.I want to belive in my self that I can do anything I want to giver not a taker.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Lishana...I enjoyed reading your post!
    Best,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.