Wednesday 22 March 2017

Lishana Speical



I have a special place that I love so much and it is called the wamia marae that where I go to some time in the weekend and my family love to go there too. But it is far away place sometimes we going there to clean up or for funeral. My other special place is my school called Point England School and where I see my teacher everyday. But I also see my friend to everyday which is very cool.   

But the thing I most like about my school is that we have is the chromebook which is so awesome and I like it very much. My other special place is my favorite place in the  whole world is home I love it there so much that I cannot leave it which make it the best place in the world. But sometimes we moved difference place we moved to so it is very hard for my Mum ,Dad .



Another place that is special to me is selwyn college that where my brother going and I am going there to which very cool. But I love that place so much is because all the people there are so nice to me when I go there and when my brother leave I will be there in Haka Kapa .



That why it is so special too me.Another place that is special is my aunty home. But I mostly like it there because she has internet. But my aunty house is cool because she let me come over every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.