Wednesday 29 March 2017

The Story Of My Life

Hi there my name is Lishana and this is the story of my life. Anyway I am 11 years old and I have one Brother , Sister and there names are Kingston which some of my boy mate know , Tiana She used to come to this  School when she was little. An as you know I have Parents and their name are , Marsha , Martin and they are the best parents in the world. They have had a few Problem in the past but they are fine now they are the best they could ever be.



But the next day my aunt came over to my house to have and after that they starting to having fun and something happen between my mum and dad but I think it was my fault but my aunty said that is between them so I don’t have to get hurt. But the sad thing was that my mum wanted my aunty to go with my mum to the party but my mum told me that I had to go with my other nextdoor but I didn't want to go over to my other aunty because there was cat and their  my dad got mad at my mum because he thought that my mum made the decision. Then he went inside.




Then I went inside to say sorry but it did’nt work so my aunty went in to talk to him and now he know what I feel like when he get like but my mum and dad are fine they are the best of friend thank you for reading my story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.