Wednesday 29 March 2017

Maori Avgens

Hi there I am Captain of the Maori Avgens and my name is Captain Super Star I am the Captain of the hall ship. An there some other poeple are on the ship with me and there names are Super Man , Super Woman , Bat Man ,Wild Man . They are all the best Maori Avgens they have been to  diffrent place in the world to slove mysteries around the world and now there going to save one in New Zeland to solve a problem.



They are going to leave to go to New Zeland I have to tell what has been happening. ‘ So Avgens we have a mission to go and there is a lady that going to come to us to tell us what had been going on. But we have to be nice to the lady so action funny’.She ‘s here go opening the door you maybe coming in to our home. So lady what is your name my name is Trinity I am going to be your Manger. But we are going now so you guys better hurry.


When they got there they had to go to get some thing to eat because the food on the plane was yuck but they though New Zeland was yuck but it not.They went to get Mac. But if they eat they will die that what is going on in New Zealand but there is no way to solve this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.